Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Why Am I Here?

As an online teacher for elementary and intermediate students, I am always looking for ways to integrate technology with our curriculum. I am excited to take this course so I can learn new ways to present, teach and share with the students, parents and colleagues I work with. This is brand new territory for me, so I have a lot to learn. However, I'm taking this during summer so I can bring this fresh perspective into the fall and new school year. I look forward to working with all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristin,
    I think you will be happy that you took this course during the summer. You should have several projects that will be ready to go when school starts in the Fall.
    Glad to have you on board,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin,

    I love your passion to share with others. I think this is what makes learning truly meaningful. Your students and colleagues are going to benefit from your desire to see things come full circle in the educational process. I am looking forward to working with you!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete