Sunday, June 12, 2011

LaTrelle: Sharing Knowledge

My name is LaTrelle Walker I have an undergraduate degree in Instructional Systems Design and I am nearing the completion of the EDTECH M.E.T. program. I am taking most of my electives in the areas of multimedia and gaming as I currently am working in that arena. I look forward to learning many new tricks from the 513 group. In my job I am an Instructional designer for the Army and I am responsible for digital training product development with a special emphasis on gaming and its integration into traditional curriculum and dL courseware. One of my life philosophies is to stay hungry (not physically, but mentally). As far as my career is concerned this means to stay on the edge of emerging technologies, continually developing strategies for integration to improve products. Additionally I love exchanging knowledge and networking with others.

1 comment:

  1. Hi LaTrelle,
    I like your philosophy to stay hungry mentally! That is a good trait to have. I hope you will be "fed" by the things you learn in this class and the projects that you create.

    Glad to have you in the class,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete