Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Benefits of Multimedia

In my core classes, I've learned a variety of theories and principles related to multiple learning modes. It has been shown that auditory and visual components work together to more effectively engage learners and aid the movement of new information into long-term memory. Using these principles, I have designed courses in Captivate and Articulate. I am taking this course to learn how to better put these concepts into practice using new tools. I want to make sure those that I am training receive real benefits of multimedia through my curriculum.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LaTanya,
    I think you will enjoy the textbook for this course because you learn more about the various multimedia principles.

    I'm happy to have you in the class!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking the same thing. I have done some research papers for some of my earlier classes and multimedia is always mentioned. I'm really excited about what I will learn in the course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Latanya,

    It seems like you bring a variety of skills to the class. I look forward to seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete