Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Seeking Further Integration

I am taking this class as part of my electives in the MET program. I am very excited about continuing my education in multimedia. I am an English teacher, and I love to integrate technology whenever I can. I am blessed to have a district that values technology and 21st Century skills. Most of my classes are in a blended environment, but I am hoping that this course will provide me with some new methods and expand my pedagogy as I seek to integrate technology to create an engaging learning experience for my students.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    How wonderful that your district values technology! I hope you enjoy the class and I think you will find that many of the projects you create will work well with your blended classes.

    Glad to have you on-board!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sarah:

    I think we took a class together last fall. Remember that concept mapping project?

    I'm looking forward to working with you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah,

    It sounds like you are fortunate to be in the right place at the right time. Especially, being able to have a good deal of blended learning opportunities. In this program, I have interacted with many math and science teachers who integrate technology in their courses. I'm interested to learn more about how you do this in your English classes.

    ReplyDelete