Monday, June 13, 2011

Brian Querry - Intro to 513

My name is Brian Querry. I am entering my 14th year as a music teacher just outside of Pittsburgh, PA (go Steelers!). I have taught every subject area and grade level during my time, most recently focusing on middle school general music and multimedia. For next school year, I will be heading back to the rehearsal room, as I will direct middle school and high school bands. I also advise the award-winning middle school tv station and several extra-curricular bands. Outside of school, I run a small multimedia production company and direct music at my church.

I have thoroughly enjoyed all of the classes I've taken so far, as I pursue my M.E.T. degree. The assignments and projects have all been very relevant, enjoyable, and applicable in my own classroom. I look forward to this semester and learning even more ways to incorporate technology not just as a tool, but as a powerful learning instrument.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brian,
    I look forward to seeing your projects and how they incorporate music and technology. How wonderful that you will be directing bands. My original major (the first time I went to college) was music and I miss those days.

    Glad to have you in the class,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete