Sunday, July 10, 2011

Performance Improvement in the Workplace (PIW)

PIW is a professional development series. The focus of this series is human performance improvement with a particular emphasis in the work place. This series will cover such topics as; goal setting, self assessment, effective planning practices, time management, chairing and participating in meetings, presenting, communicating effectively, and many others. This first episode in an introduction and like most the objective is to inform you, while also intriguing you, in hopes that you will tune in for the next podcast.

I learned several things this week about podcasting and audacity. I am not 100% pleased with it but I took the lessons to heart and will not make the same mistakes again. Some of the things I will strive to improve upon are scripting. I think my script was adequate but needs more polish in providing the listener a better overall snapshot of what this series is about. I also think the conclusion of my podcast was a little rushed which also reflected that my script was not fully developed.

Sorry about the link issue, I too am having problems with it. You will have to click and download to listen. I'm working hard to get this resolved on my end in addition I am having network issues at home. I am logged onto the internet through my phone as I type this blog.

1 comment:

  1. See even the link didn't stick....

    https://sites.google.com/site/lwedtech513/

    ReplyDelete