Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Peoplesoft Lounge: Episode 2

The Peoplesoft Lounge is a podcast series related to the field that I'm in which is the computer technology field. The information is my podcasts are geared toward non-technical staff that have used Peoplesoft but either need refreshing or training on various ways to accomplish different tasks. This episode brings to light the importance of the JOB page/table which is used to store employee related information.

As my new role continues to expand in the working world these podcasts help improve my preparation by and confidence since I'm required to interact and speak with people at many different levels in various organizations.

My new episode can be found here.

Thank you for listening.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Derrick,

    First of all, I think it's great that you've continued to produce your series and share it with us. I listened to your first episode as well and I liked that you included information about yourself in the intro. I should have done something similar in my podcast. The information is presented in a user-friendly and practical format for users of Peoplesoft.

    ReplyDelete