Sunday, July 3, 2011

Discovering our World: Spain

Podcast Series:
This podcast series purpose is to give geography students a review tool on what is being learned in class. Each series will will focus on a region in the world and each individual podcast will be exploring a particular country. This is a great way for students to review if they missed a day or just want a refresher before an upcoming test.

Podcast description:
The podcast that I posted today explores Spain (European Series) the four major topics discussed are location, physical aspects, culture, and government.

I've worked with audacity in the past but I'm having a lot of trouble adding an audio file. The file will import it but then there is nothing there where it should show the actually music for me to cut and paste. I will continue to play with it and hope I can figure out the problem and add a jingle to my podcast in the near future.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Cristen,
    I tried to click on your link but it gave me a 404 error.

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete