Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mr. Querry's Multimedia Musings - Episode 1

Name of Podcast Series: Mr. Querry’s Multimedia Musings

Podcast Description: This podcast series is dedicated to introductions, samples, and tutorials for the Multimedia Arts class at Huston Middle School in Lower Burrell, PA. Though the content is geared towards this class, it is applicable to anyone wishing to learn introductory elements related to multimedia, digital audio, and Web 2.0 applications. It is assumed that the listener is either a part of the Multimedia Arts class or has basic understanding of using the internet and computer programs.

Episode #1: Music and Multimedia – What’s the Big Deal?

Description: In this episode, I will define multimedia and highlight some of the tools and activities that can be used in multimedia production, especially those being used in the Multimedia Arts class.

Notes: I wanted to make this podcast something I could use with my students as an introduction to my Multimedia Arts class. I included several effects, including fade in, fade out, and change speed. I also added several music clips and sound effects. All of these were either royalty-free clips for which I owned a license to use, or were used via the Creative Commons search (provided permission for reuse).

MR. QUERRY'S MUSICAL MUSINGS - EPISODE 1
http://edtech2.boisestate.edu/brianquerry/513/Podcast_Ep1.mp3

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brian,
    I can't seem to locate the link to your podcast. Did you include it?
    Thanks,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete